Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply – because we would be happy to rent to you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.
- A completed and signed application from all prospective residents over the age of 18 must be submitted. ALL BOXES MUST BE FILLED IN. Incorrect or misinformation may disqualify you as a prospective renter.
- A combined income of approximately three times the rent of the unit.
- You must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion.
- You must have no records of eviction.
- No felony convictions. No sex offenders and no crimes against another person. Other convictions are evaluated based on the charge and length of time since charge.
- We require favorable responses from current and previous landlords.
- Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you’re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords,your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make four times the amount of rent.
- An up-front payment of a security deposit is required in the form of cashier’s check or money order when signing a rental contract.
- Proof of Renter’s Insurance, with us listed as an additional insured party within 30 days of signing a lease.
- EVERY ADULT THAT IS 18 & OVER WHO WILL BE RESIDING AT THE PREMISES MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AND MUST BE NAMED IN THE LEASE AND IS REQUIRED TO SIGN THE LEASE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*Any applicants currently working, a copy of the two most recent Pay Stub is required.
*If you are including Social Security, Disability or Child Support as part of your income, please include documentation to show this income.
*If you are self employed please provide the last 2 years tax returns for your business.
Each applicant agrees to pay a $35 application processing fee which is due at the time of presenting application to management company.
For those wishing to “hold the property” until the application process is completed a holding deposit is required to secure the property. The property will continue to be shown to prospective tenants and other offers could be accepted until applicant pays the full holding deposit. Payment of such deposit is non-refundable as it will result in landlord taking property off the market and not accepting any other tenants. It will however be credited to tenant’s security deposit upon move in. If tenant does not move in for any reason, other than landlord’s decision not to rent the property, the holding deposit shall be forever forfeited and shall not be refunded.